Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas to all

*taps microphone, clears throat*

Anyone still out there?

Right, so, I've been on vacation and haven't posted a thing in like forever.  Not even a "hey, I won't be around for a bit!"

The Von Trapped family invaded the East Coast, and an invading army needs a lot of luggage.


We saw the familiar New York skyline on our way to Grandma's.


And we went down the turnpike in the opposite direction in our annual Christmas pilgrimage.

We opened presents. Many, many presents.  SO MANY PRESENTS.  


I forgot to bring my camera on Christmas Day, which is sad, but I had a really lovely time hanging out with the family.  There were tons of children, and tons of adults, and lots of food, and good times were had by all, and oh, how I miss my family.


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying this season of hope and happiness.



Merry Christmas, all.  We will return to our regularly scheduled programming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Will be here when you return. Love those matching plaid shirts! So glad you're having time with your family. Blog posts can definitely wait, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have gone MIA on my blog. Christmas tends to do that to me. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking on your sidebar and don't see the blog you mentioned ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments even more than I love cookies.